[PD] [PD-announce] Japanese Pure Data book is out now.

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Feb 24 22:39:57 CET 2012

Le 2012-02-24 à 20:56:00, Julian Brooks a écrit :
> On 24 February 2012 17:44, Mathieu Bouchard <matju at artengine.ca> wrote:
>> Le 2012-02-24 à 10:53:00, Julian Brooks a écrit :
>>> So in a wonderfully circular twist: Any chance of an English ebook
>>> translation (preferably free, of course)?
>> Why aim for just free, when you can aim for getting paid to read it.
> You offering?  Or do I have to wait for that fantasy academia post.

No, I'm just thinking that you could apply as a reviewing consultant for
the English translation of the book.

(DISCLAIMER : this email does not count as an endorsement of any kind. It
also does not count as the opposite of one. I am not responsible for any
use anyone makes of this email, including but not limited to... et cætera)