[PD] [PD-announce] Japanese Pure Data book is out now.

Seiichiro MATSUMURA sei at low-tech-ism.com
Mon Feb 27 06:35:23 CET 2012

Hi,

Thank you for many people having curiosity to this "Pd Recipe Book"
even it is written in Japanese. I feel truly honored :)
All the contents including articles, interviews, diagrams, etc. are
officially controlled under copyrights of the author and the
publisher. So I am afraid I can not handle it only by myself, now.
If any English publishers officially give any offers of translation
for the publication, it is welcome.  However, I know there are so many
excellent English texts about Pd.

Cheers,

Sei Matsumura