[PD] MIDI input problems in PD

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sun Feb 26 00:04:20 CET 2012

I haven't seen this problem, but I have to admit I don't think I ever
ran MIDI into a Windows machine for more than 2 hours at a time (back
when I acually used MIDI Windows itself wasn't stable enough to run for
that long at a time :)

It's hard to know whether this is the MOTU driver misbehaving in windows 7
or somethig with Pd itself - my only suggestion would be to try either
(1) switching interfaces to something more modern than 828MKII or (2)
try using some other software to see if the problem is specific to PD.

cheers
Miller