[PD] Mac OS X/PowerPC builds needed

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Feb 27 02:56:59 CET 2012

So the Mac OS X PowerPC machine from the build farm has died.  The hard drive is intact, so all the data is there.  I also have much more limited time for maintaining the PdLab machines.  So I'm looking for someone to host the Mac OS X PowerPC builds.  It can be really any recent PowerPC Mac.  The old machine was a 300MHz G4.

Can anyone take this on?  I'd hate to see Mac OS X/PowerPC dropped from the supported platforms since they are still quite capable machines.