[PD] ANN: pd-l2ork 20120226 snapshot now available

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 29 01:09:35 CET 2012

----- Original Message -----

[...]

> P.S. if there is an exhaustive list of 3rd party gui externals and their
> breakdown between those that are well supported and those that are not, this
> would be particularly helpful as I could then try to tackle them one-by-one
> until they've all been revamped. NB: text objects and other 3rd party
> externals that don't have custom guis are supported out-of-box even prior to
> the aforesaid fix.

Here's are the results from my search plugin with everything I tagged with "GUI"
that's not an abstraction.

cyclone/capture
store and edit numbers

cyclone/capture~
collect samples from a signal and examine them in a text window

cyclone/comment
a text comment with formatting options , meant to be Max/MSP compatible

cyclone/Scope~
scope

cyclone/Table
store and graphically edit an array of numbers

ggee/button
button with a label that sends a bang when pressed

ggee/envgen
envelope generator

ggee/fatom
No DESCRIPTION tag.

ggee/gcanvas
rectangle to detect mouse position

ggee/image
display an image

ggee/slider
graphical slider

ggee/sliderh
No DESCRIPTION tag.

ggee/ticker
OS-native checkbox

ggee/toddle
graphical button

hcs/colorpanel
graphical color chooser

hcs/keyboard_layout
needs a description

hcs/pointer_position
get the current (x , y) location of the pointer in this window

hcs/sys_gui
send raw Tcl directly to the Pd GUI process

moonlib/image
image viewer

moonlib/mknob
round gui knob