[PD] [PD-announce] pdlua and tclpd: now embedded in Pd-extended 0.43

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Mon Feb 27 13:55:57 CET 2012

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 12:54:23PM +0100, João Pais wrote:
> I'm thinking about using lua to build an interpreter for my Click Tracker
> (http://code.google.com/p/clicktracker/), so it's great that this is
> working. Can you recomend any good lua tutorial?

Take the blue PIL! http://www.lua.org/pil/

For starters the online 1st edition is fine, but I still recommend to buy the
second edition: The PIL is one of the best books on programming in general in
my opinion, and you will probably learn a lot that you can use in other
languages as well.

Ciao
--
 Frank Barknecht            Do You RjDj.me?          _ ______footils.org__