[PD] [OT] Music Notation in linux

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 00:16:03 CET 2012

>________________________________

I would suggest Lilypond with either Lilypondtool or Frescobaldi to enter the music:
http://lilypond.org/easier-editing.html

I've used Lilypondtool and it has a nice wizard so that you can get boilerplate for your choral score and then just

focus on entering the notes.  (Also it let's you see some of the commands and tweaks in dropdown lists so you don't

have to constantly refer to the notation guide to make simple tweaks.)

-Jonathan