[PD] [OT] Music Notation in linux

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 28 01:07:52 CET 2012

Whoa, Musescore looks way better than I thought it would!  What kinds of bugs does 1.1 have?

Anyone know how its feature set compares to Lilypond?  Some short comments on their forum

said the output was similar (because it uses the Feta font from Lilypond) but I'd love to see a

real review of how it handles some of the finer points of music notation.

-Jonathan