[PD] Editing CSS style, make pd.info better? [WAS: puredata.info site design provocation]

Lorenzo Sutton lorenzofsutton at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 12:49:10 CET 2012

Hi Marco,
+1 on taking this.

Maybe this: http://www.incaseofstairs.com/firediff/

> what ppl think?
A couple comments/suggestions:
- I agree that base font size could be slightly bigger.
- Personally I would leave the background white even in the header I
think it reminds more of the white "clean" Pd canvas (which personally I
find nice,  in a way inspiring and actually a Pd asset)
- Nice Screenshots in the front page. 100% if possible (I think Chris
already suggested this)

This is not strictly related to the CSS, but may fit with a 'restyling'.
Maybe it would be cool to have directly from puredata.info some media
created with Pd, not sure if in the exhibition section or in it's own
'media' section. I guess it would be ok to add stuff embedded from
popular media sites (be it audio, video, image) or submitted by users.

Lorenzo.