[PD] nonlocal message passing scope

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 11:56:43 CET 2012

I hadn't ever seen that before. not sure what it does Ill have to try it
out.    The table does have to be unique to the main patch but used from
several sub patches.  Thanks for making me think about how to keep the main
patch abstractable. I  guess that calls for tacking on the lfo canvases $0
to the front of the table name then sending the tables name out upon
creation and sending it to each of the  tabosc~ in each voice. like gimme
for the table name.