[PD] Array resize : bug?

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sat Mar 17 00:15:23 CET 2012

FWIW this has been fixed in L2Ork but only for the newly created arrays. Opening old patches requires resizing them as they are saved incorrectly in the patch.

Best wishes,

Ico

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A
Composition, Music Technology
Director, DISIS Interactive Sound & Intermedia Studio
Director, L2Ork Linux Laptop Orchestra
Assistant Director, CCTAD
Virginia Tech
Department of Music