[PD] Hello PD List

speed wolf speedwolf at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 23:41:43 CET 2012

Hi,

This is my first post here.

I'm very new to PD and am looking for some good beginners tutorials.
I'm not a stranger to coding having been a web developer for a decade
or so but I'm not used to visual programming environments and am
finding it a little counter intuitive. Usually I do generative stuff
with DVDs but I'm moving into a much more interactive space at the
moment and need to learn some new skills so if anyone could offer a
few pointers I'd be extremely grateful.

You can look at some of my stuff here if the fancy takes you -
http://www.petehaughie.com/