[PD] pduino patches on pdx

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 17:16:36 CEST 2012

On Tue, 2012-04-10 at 15:54 +0200, Patrice Colet wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've downloaded a zip at this url:
>
> https://github.com/reduzent/pduino
>
> to get arduino patches for the 0.43.1-extended-20111221* release I've
> got installed in my vista box.
>
> When I'm launching an help patch I've got this error message in
> console:
>
> maximum object loading depth 1000 reached
>  arduino
> ... couldn't create
>
> I suppose it's not directly related with arduino patches but I don't
> often open abs with thousands of objects inside ;)
>
> On which version of pdx is it supposed to work?

It's supposed to work for all version that Hans' version is supposed to
work for. At least it would work with >= 0.42.

Can you give us more information about the path of Pd-extended
installation, the Pduino installation and how you started Pd-extended
and how you opened arduino-help.pd ?

Thanks for your report

Roman