[PD] [GEM] pix_external, OS X 10.7

J Oliver jaime.oliver2 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 22:18:42 CEST 2012

Ok, so I just tried version 0.93.3 and autogen.sh fails with:

configure.ac:582: required file `abstractions/gemdefaultwindow.pd.in' not found
configure.ac:41: required file `plugins/modelOBJ/Makefile.in' not found
configure.ac:42: required file `plugins/modelASSIMP/Makefile.in' not found
configure.ac:59: required file `plugins/videoVLC/Makefile.in' not found
configure.ac:69: required file `Gem-meta.pd.in' not found
autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1

is there a version that might work better with OS X 10.7?

best,

Jaime Oliver
www.jaimeoliver.pe
jo2357 at columbia.edu