[PD] MotorMix to PD

Rishabh Natarajan rishabh.natarajan at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 06:14:00 CEST 2012

I've come across MIDIvice files that attempt to make it easier to map or
use pd with Motormix. I have a .c file, a 'makefile' file and a motormix.pd
file as well. Not sure how to use these or include them so that pd can
recognize these as an external to help with Motormix usage. Don't even know
if they work for macs

Once again...HELP!!

Thanks,
Rishabh