[PD] Retrieving data directly into PD from HC-SR04 sensors connected to Arduino

Emin Durak e10durak at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 16:29:14 CEST 2012

Hej Pierre, thanks again.

It works perfectly at Arduino Serial Monitor; all 4 sensors that are
connected to.

Should I only upload the firmata library and not write any code besides for
the sensors you mean? I have uploaded the whole StandardFirmata.ino example
file. But you mean only *firmata library* +* sensors library* (there is
one) + *sensors code* will be sufficient?

I would say let's simplify it. Let's have 4 different channels of music
(sound files) w're playing. We wanna change the frequency of them *by the
data gathered from 4 sensors. *Will need to put +5000 to the number we get
for us to actually hear the frequency, but let's say. Or I'm fine to just
"see" the analog data on PD as well. How would we do that? I send you the
screenshots of how I adjusted PD... Ah, should I be seeing the numbers from
sensors at the main PD window?? I get here this:

 [image: Inline image 1]