[PD] AES Budapest

Joson Android joson.android at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 24 19:56:17 CEST 2012

Hallo András

thank you for you fast answers and hints.
For clubs I would prefer some experimental music or art performance -stuff (like Pd..), or traditional hungarian music.
For pubs i would prefer cheap beer and/or traditional hungarian food. First I look for a nice place to watch the soccer match BayernMünchen vs RealMadrid for my travel group..

thanks again,

Jonas