[PD] AES Budapest

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 01:20:50 CEST 2012

For some spicy gulyas I would suggest the Sürcsarnok, near to the Great
Market Hall and the Szabadság Híd. :)  I may be spelling these things
wrong.. but it's well worth it and I were to pass through Budapest, that is
one place I wouldn't miss.

For music / night, Instant <http://www.instant.co.hu/en> is really nice and
unique, although music might not be as experimental as you'd like.
Electronic in the basement, folk upstairs.

Cheers,
Rich