[PD] Sine Wave Compilation

Jonathan Siemasko zombiecontrol at gmail.com
Tue May 1 17:28:35 CEST 2012

Thought some people on the list might be interested in participating in
this:

The sine waves compilation (to be titled once all submissions are in) will
use songs written using ONLY sine waves in their creation. All
oscillations, modulations, lfo's, envelopes, etc, MUST use only sine waves.
No samples our outside source audio will be permitted this releases, unless
of course samples are of sine waves. However, any and all effects or other
manipulations are encouraged. All sound styles are also permitted, ambient,
soundscapes, harsh noise... the tracklist will be arranged accordingly for
flow so please go crazy! All songs should be unique to this release
(meaning written for, and released specifically on this compilation), and
should not exceed 20 minutes in length. We will accept ALL submissions that
have followed the guidelines, but we're looking for no less than 12 pieces
for the release.

Please have submissions in by May 23, 2012. Any emails regarding this
releases (submissions, questions, comments, concerns) should contain the
words 'Sine Comp' in the subject and can be directed to
bartongraham at live.com

File names should please use the following format:

Comp Title or Description: Artist/Band Name: Song Title