[PD] ubuntu 12.04 precise pangolin pd-extended 0.43.1 amd64 deb package for download - link included

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sat May 5 04:33:41 CEST 2012

Here's the fix for the 64-bit Linux (and I suspect OSX as well).

Change around lines 33 or so:

typedef unsigned long long u64;
typedef unsigned long u32;

#ifdef _WIN32
typedef unsigned long long u64;
typedef unsigned long u32;
#else
#include <stdint.h>
typedef uint64_t u64;
typedef uint32_t u32;
#endif

Cheers!

ico

On 05/04/2012 04:26 AM, katja wrote:
> On Fri, May 4, 2012 at 5:14 AM, Hans-Christoph Steiner<hans at at.or.at>  wrote:
>
>> Does it does type-punning?  Does compilation give warnings about that?  That's my guess.
>
> [blosc~] does type punning indeed, it uses type unsigned long in phase
> conversion, blosc~.cc line 86/87. But there is no literal bitmask
> defined, only a scaling. Not sure if this type punning gives a
> problem.
>

> Katja

Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A
Composition, Music Technology
Director, DISIS Interactive Sound&  Intermedia Studio
Director, L2Ork Linux Laptop Orchestra
Assistant Director, CCTAD
Virginia Tech
Department of Music