[PD] Running Puredata on the Raspberry Pi

Tedb0t lists at liminastudio.com
Sat Jun 2 06:39:00 CEST 2012

Hi all, apologies if I'm late to the game here, but I wrote up a little tutorial on how to get Pd running on the much-anticipated Raspberry Pi:
http://log.liminastudio.com/programming/running-puredata-on-the-raspberry-pi

If any of y'all managed to get your hands on one, I'd love to know that this works for everyone else.  So far I've just got vanilla running a basic patch but it's working great!

Next I intend to tackle building pd-extended and then (hopefully) write up a little object to interface with the R-Pi's GPIO.  If anyone else has already been working on this, please let me know :) :)

———t3db0t
t3db0t at gmail.com