[PD] ipoke~ ?

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 10:26:35 CEST 2012

On Wed, 2012-06-06 at 09:53 +0200, Jeppi Jeppi wrote:
> Hey,
> I wonder whether there is something similar to Max' ipoke~ (an
> interpolating buffer~ writer) for Pd. I should need it for some
> physical modelling and resampling stuff. Otherwise, I could implement
> it myself. It seems only interpolated reading is available (tabread4~
> and similar ones), not writing.

This somehow reminds of the thread about settable [receive]. Is there
really a need for the ability to do interpolated writing? Conceptually,
is there any restriction if it is lacking? Can't everything that employs
interpolated writing be achieved with interpolated reading as well?

Maybe I'm not thinking hard enough...

Roman