[PD] building pd-extended on Raspberry Pi

Tedb0t lists at liminastudio.com
Thu Jun 7 15:21:42 CEST 2012

Following up on this—after a few more resolved dependencies I finally got everything to build.  Haven't gotten a chance to actually *test* it yet, but I will find out soon ;) ;)

I'd still like to understand, though, how this is supposed to work.  Is there a list of miscellaneous dependencies that I missed?  Here are the ones I had to manually resolve:

libfftw3-dev liblua5.1-0-dev swig libvorbis-dev ladspa-sdk libspeex-dev libmp3lame-dev

as well as fixing the OSCx makefile.

—t3db0t