[PD] building pd-extended on Raspberry Pi

Tedb0t lists at liminastudio.com
Wed Jun 6 19:30:19 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I'm presently neck-deep in building Pd-extended on my Raspberry Pi (debian squeeze).  I'm running into a lot of dependency problems.  Here's what I did to prepare for the build:

rsync -av --delete rsync://128.238.56.50/distros/pd-extended/ pd-extended/
added to /etc/apt/sources.list: deb-src http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ squeeze main
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get build-dep pure data gem pdp
cd pd-extended/packages/linux_make
make install && make package

(and some other stuff like installing autoconf)

But so far I've had to manually resolve at least 6 unfilled dependencies and there's no telling how many more there will be.  Did I miss a step?  I also had to manually fix a line in the makefile for OSCx (removing -lpd from the LIBS line).

If this has already been taken care of please let me know!  As far as I could tell there was not already a build that would work on this architecture.

Thanks!
—t3db0t