[PD] creation parameters to inlets/outlets for documentation?

Phil Stone pkstone at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jun 19 22:22:10 CEST 2012

One potentially nasty drawback to this practice (I found) was that if
you change the pseudo-argument in any way, you lose whatever connections
were made to that inlet or outlet in the outer patch. I agree with you
that comments are a pain in the neck, but at least they don't exhibit
this often hard-to-find side effect.

Phil
www.pkstonemusic.com