[PD] creation parameters to inlets/outlets for documentation?

András Murányi muranyia at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 22:47:04 CEST 2012

...and it would be lovely to have the text appear in a tooltip when mousing
over the inlet/outlet in the parent patch! The drawback mentioned by Phil
could be pretty annoying though.
Question 1.: What's up with tooltips in pd right now? I couldn't find it
out from the list archives.
Question 2.: What if the parser would explicitly stop parsing elements when
it finds ";#" and would use the remaining part as a
comment/tooltip/whatever? Could this change break anything in real life?

András