[PD] creation parameters to inlets/outlets for documentation?

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 20 02:42:58 CEST 2012

They will display for the object text, based on the description of the object inside the META subpatch of its help patch.
They will display for xlets, showing the types of messages accepted, based on the META subpatch of its help patch.

>Question 2.: What if the parser would explicitly stop parsing elements when it finds ";#" and would use the remaining part as a comment/tooltip/whatever? Could this change break anything in real life?

[;# obscure example; but i think matju's #V is a better, more readable solution that could
also be used for lots of other graphical properties, and would safely be ignored by older versions(

[receive #]

[print]

[receive but]

[print]