[PD] send a message with IEM/bang

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Wed Jun 20 13:52:56 CEST 2012

That is interesting, in fact, I've alreading made a project like this, a sequencer using one gop per step, I don't think I will do this anymore,
I hate waiting so long when a patch is loading, ;).

 Also this trick is like creating a callback abstraction along with the bang that is mapping send name, no need for GOPs to do this.

 In fact I don't use gops at all, neither abstractions, only dynamic patching messages.

 The purpose of my project is about managing this interface with lesser objects as possible

Colet Patrice