[PD] send a message with IEM/bang

Quim Llimona lemonzi42 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 08:44:14 CEST 2012

Hi,

Try making an abstraction with graph-on-parent enabled and make it the same
size as the bang. Then you can tweak whatever you want inside, use creation
arguments (even on the bang)... I'm using this trick to do synchronized GUI
objects. The only problem is you can't access the properties menu, but you
can still modify the bang if you send it messages like size, color...
It works great for me! Also, if you make the graph-on-parent 2 pixels wider
you will get a kind of "bold" bang, which I find very cool.

Cheers,

Quim