[PD] CueFrog: theatre cue player framework initial release

Jim Hickcox tango.mceffrie at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 23:52:15 CEST 2012

Hey Jörn,

I just gave this a quick look-over it and appears to be super handy.
Probably I will use this on the next show I do instead of the copy of
qlab I have that's registered to some theater I worked at once. It's
nice to have tools that I can modify for my own needs.

Thanks for sharing!

-Jim Hickcox
www.jimhickcox.com