[PD] tabread's behaviour

Sebastian Hanusa sebastian.hanusa at gmx.de
Thu Jun 21 11:25:32 CEST 2012

Hi everyone!

I have a problem with [tabread4 tilde] - perhaps I have overseen
something. And perhaps someone can help me.

I build a sampler with sound read in loops from arrays with [tabread
tilde], controlled by [vline tilde].

It's working fine, but after 25 minutes the audio output stops although
[vline tilde] is still working as before. And without any report in the
pd-window. But [tabread4 tilde] doesn't give any more signal out. And
the graphical represetaton of my sound is still in the arrays, too.

First after recording a new sample in the array [tabread4 tilde] starts
again with the output of sound (for about 25 minutes...).

Do you have any idea what's wrong?

I am working on pd-extended 0.42.5 on a MacBook 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
with OS X 10.5.8

Thank you very much and with best regards,

Sebastian Hanusa