[PD] ipoke~ ?

Matt Barber brbrofsvl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 16:28:38 CEST 2012

Yep, count me in. I'm going to be out for a week but will have email
access on my phone.

A couple of years ago there was a big discussion about different cubic
interpolators, and some of us put together classes and did some
benchmarking on the different approaches. I'm not sure how [ipoke~]
does what it does, but I'd want to leave the idea of several
approaches open (maybe along the lines outlined in this thread) to see
what will work best for Pd.

Matt