[PD] sending band/float/symbol via network to pd-vanilla

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Fri Jun 29 02:24:57 CEST 2012

YOu can use netreceive and then make a patch to distribute the messages.

Easiest way, although inefficient, is each time a mesage arrives, empty
out a message box, put in a semicolon ("addsemi" message) and then add
the incoming message (using [list prepend add] adn [list trim].

More sporting way is to use a [send] with no arguments, and then with
list and trigger magic get the first symbol to the right inlet and the rest to
the left.

cheers
Miller