[PD] [PD-announce] pd 0.43-3 released

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Wed Jul 4 18:43:52 CEST 2012

(taking this off pd-announce - sorry I didn't notice that earlier :)

Yep, it was indeed my original focus, and it's proved hard to make it
as wonderful as I keep hoping it will someday be.  Anyhow, making
traversal more convenient is definitely something I want to do.  BEsides
the ideas you mentioned, here are two others - first, being ble somehow
to name a pointer so somewhere else in the patch you can get what's inside
a pointer object - maybe somehow making it more like "v" objects.

Also, making pointers/data structures and "textfile" have many of the
same methods (and several more of them) so you can search, trim, reorder,
etc.

Much to think about!

cheers
Miller