[PD] sending band/float/symbol via network to pd-vanilla

Joe White joe at rjdj.me
Thu Jul 5 19:15:51 CEST 2012

Are you sending a lot of messages into Pd?

I find it's simpler to just make a dummy abstraction in the patch that
mimics the functionality and messaging system of the app and make sure it's
not available when building on the phone.

Obviously depends on your setup, but in this way I can work in parallel
with the app side development.

Cheers,
Joe

Follow me on Twitter @diplojocus