[PD] pd fails to boot with init.d startup script

Cyrille Henry ch at chnry.net
Thu Jul 19 13:40:55 CEST 2012

hello,

when starting pd from a user console, pd find a .pdsettings file in your home folder that provide some configuration.
when sparting pd from rc5, pd did not find this file, so it start with default configuration.

i suggest to start pd -noprefs -alsa -other_configuration in your script so that it can work whatever user is starting it.

cheers