[PD] higher resolution screen capture

Hans Roels hans.roels at base.be
Thu Jul 19 16:31:25 CEST 2012

Hi,

I need pictures of > 300 dpi of a Pd patch to publish them in an
article. I generated postscript files with 'print' in the menu but the
copy editor wants a better quality. I also enlarged the fonts of the
patch and then generated a postscript file but it still isn't good
enough. I used screen capture software on windows and linux but with the
same -not good enough- result.
Has anyone any tips to solve this issue? Maybe someone that has
experience with printing Pd patches in books or articles... (for example
I notice that in Miller his book the diagonal lines connecting the
objects are really diagonal, not in steps...).

I need a quick answer and solution for the editor before tomorrow/friday
evening! Thanks for any advice...

best,
Hans r