[PD] higher resolution screen capture

tim vets timvets at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 16:52:08 CEST 2012

2012/7/19 Hans Roels <hans.roels at base.be>

> Hi,
>
> I need pictures of > 300 dpi

how does one expect what "300 dots per inch" is supposed to mean,
without specifying many _inches_ it has to be?
it's like describing the distance between two places in 'km/h'...
it's a myth http://www.rideau-info.com/photos/mythdpi.html :)

Tim

of a Pd patch to publish them in an article. I generated postscript files