[PD] Crossover simulation

José Rafael Subía Valdez jsubiavaldez at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 01:08:06 CEST 2012

That should work... if you do it via FFT it works like a charm, I have a
patch uploaded in the puredata.info site, you can download it here

http://puredata.info/Members/rafasubia/xover.pd/view

a small sugestion for your patch could be to put 2 filters in a serial
connection for a better filtering.

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 6:37 PM, Andrew Faraday <jbturgid at hotmail.com>wrote:

>  Hey Guys
>
> Someone on twitter was complaining about old hardware which relied
> on proprietary software which he no longer possessed to use a three-out
> soundcard to run two sattelites and a sub (with no hardware crossover).
>
> Anyway, Pure Data To the Rescue!!! I've knocked up a little patch (as yet
> untested) to do the basic job (attached), is there anything I'm missing
> which would improve this?
>
> Cheers
>
> Andrew

Lic. José Rafael Subía Valdez