[PD] Pd Vanilla on Raspberry Pi

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Thu Aug 9 23:40:35 CEST 2012

Thanks to whoever made this happen -- I think some of the credit goes to
Guenter Geiger who packaged Pd for Debian.  I'm curious - what version
of Pd cane up?  And can you run the phase vocoder (audio example
(doc/3.audio.examples/I07.phase.vocoder.pd) ?  That took $30,000 worth
of hardware when I first got the equivalent patch running around 1994.

cheers
Miller