[PD] pointcloud in Gem (timbreID) and performance

ronni montoya ronni.montoya at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 19:06:02 CEST 2012

In processing theres a library called glgraphics that allows to use
vertex arrays,this allow to calculate vertices in the gpu and it is
very fast,  i can draw up to 80 000 vertices in my computer.

Is it possible something like this in pd? Is it possible to access to
vertex arrays commands from pure opengls from gem?

any idea?

R.