[PD] pd-extended 0.42.5 packages for many Ubuntu releases, i386/amd64

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Sep 23 20:22:31 CEST 2012

launchpad only builds packages for the Ubuntu releases, but you could use one of the Ubuntu packages on Debian if you find an Ubuntu release that is close to your Debian release.

I hear that OpenSUSE's build server will build Debian packages, but I've never used it.  It would be very useful if someone set that up, I think can also build Fedora and SUSE packages.

.hc