[PD] pd-extended 0.42.5 packages for many Ubuntu releases, i386/amd64

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 06:42:25 CEST 2012

I used to use a compiler that would do cross compilng - anything from
playstation , gameboy to a Microchip PIC16Fxxx.
it would be nice to have something like that for  linux, windows, and mac.

Are you including the iemlib in these packages or is it just there
waiting to be not included anymore.
I like the filters in that library even though when I send the stuff
they don't like and they explode almost,
~alindx takes care of keeping it a controlled blast.
to find a limiter that will do the same is my gettin on it.