[PD] Pd-* 0.43 hanging with watchdog: signaling pd...

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 00:10:22 CEST 2012

I had been having the awfullest trouble with pure data locking up , I
figured it was plain ol too much processing, then I noticed that
qjackctrl was stopping jackd so I started using patchage instead and
ran  a lot longer till just when I was ready to respond to this till
jackd hung up and left the mouse moves stopping at a regular interval,
the mouse  clog did not stop after I killed all the processes(couldn't
be done from task viewer) but only after jackd was killed