[PD] creation arg, distinction between 0 and no arg, WAS Re: Splitting Objects

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 20:34:08 CEST 2012

On Mit, 2012-09-26 at 08:58 -0700, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:
> Can somebody confirm this?  Because the patch is still "open" on the
> tracker:
> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=1543850&group_id=55736&atid=478072

If you mean by 'confirm' to test it, yeah, it works in Pd-extended. I'd
love to see it in Pd as well.

The situation that this feature is working in one flavor but not in the
other is a bit unlucky. Contrary to the GUI enhancements, this really
renders patches using this feature incompatible with Pd.

Roman