[PD] PD and Smartphones

Eran Sachs eransachs at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 13:39:49 CEST 2012

Hello listers,I have searched the archive and found surprisingly little current info.
So I am about to purchase my first Andriod Smartphone. I was thinking of something along the lines of Samsung Galaxy/Note.Ability to use PD is a major consideration.
I am mainly interested in using the phone and its features as a controller for my patches (which, btw, use PD and extended GUIs.). Planning to keep processing audio on the ol` PC, so phone's audio performance is of secondary importance.
Which device/model works best? Please share your experience, recommendations, suggestions, warnings.
Also::: is there a way to actually edit PD-patches on phones?
Thankful as always,Zax