[PD] Data structure: drawnumbers in an array

mac2k1 at netcourrier.com mac2k1 at netcourrier.com
Thu Oct 11 18:21:36 CEST 2012

Dear List,

I have an issue with a data structure consisting of a rectangle and an array of dots, with x/y coordinates and a z value for each dot. I displayed the z value with [drawnumber]. See the attached patch.

I can clic and move the dots. However, mouse clics do not seem to reach the number area correctly. There seems to be a wrong scaling of mouse coordinates when trying to reach numbers nested in arrays. In pd 0.43 vanilla and 0.42.5 extended.

I remember a behavior of the same kind with objects filled with lots of text lines. This one was apparently fixed in pd 0.43.

I wish I could enter my numbers by mouse or keyboard, but for now I can handle them via the data properties window.

Clem