[PD] Stream phone call to pd?

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 18:06:11 CET 2012

Sorry Sebastian, you did not read correctly. I had a bluetooth headset
included as a sound card in Aggregate Device, but not a phone. When I
connect a phone via bluetooth it can be used for data transfer but not
for audio.

Like Simon suggested, you could try connect a bluetooth headset's
output with cables to your computer sound card and have the user pair
with that bluetooth headset. Not sure if the phone's wired headset
would still function, it may be disabled when using bluetooth? Can't
check at the moment. I had a very cheap but functional BCK-08 from
dealextreme.com and a Jabra. Batteries of both are dead now after a
few years.

Katja