[PD] Browse/Search plugin update

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Nov 1 04:46:03 CET 2012

On Oct 31, 2012, at 2:20 PM, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

> [...]

Its definitely a lot more polished than the help browser, and its almost a complete replacement.  Here are a couple things that I spotted:

* it lacks a clear way to go back a level, I think this would be well handled by standard back/forward buttons like are in internet browsers, file browsers, etc.

* there are a number of libraries that show: "version: no AUTHOR tag or values" while the author: field is filled out.

.hc