[PD] Pd -nogui on Raspberry Pi : problem with samplerate

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 20:33:22 CET 2012

Dear List,

While trying to use oggwrite~ on my RPi I noticed that it complained about
being unable to change the samplerate from 0 to 44100.
I turns out that Pd launched from the command line with the -nogui flag has
a samplerate of 0 !
Adding the "-r 44100" flag doesn't change anything, nor does adding the
"-alsa" flag.
I wonder what causes this, whether it is a bug or not, and how Pd manages
to work fine anyway (the only real problem i've had this far was with
oggwrite~)...

Any clue?

Cheers,

Pierre.